Institut FOR EDUCATION
Privates Institut für Bildung & Sprachen GmbH
German course Ulm
You certainly want to learn German quickly and maintain your independence.
Do you have any questions?!
- How much does a German course cost?
- How long does it take to learn the German language?
- Where can you learn German?
- Are the lessons held face-to-face or online?
Our staff will be happy to advise you free of charge!
Phone: 0 7 31 – 79 08 98 99
Take advantage of the current situation and let our employees advise you free of charge by phone or in person!
Regardless of whether the focus is on changing jobs or careers, returning to work, unemployment, starting an apprenticeship or entering the post-employment phase – we will help you to orientate yourself in the jungle of offers for general and professional further
education and to find suitable further education offers. Free, professional and comprehensive.
Take your chances – because they are more diverse than you think.
Contact us, our staff will be happy to advise you!
Dear course participants and network partners,
We offer the language courses in face-to-face and virtual (online) lessons. The final exams and naturalization tests take place. Our administrations can be reached at all locations during regular office hours for your questions or to make appointments for registration.
Online - German course
For participants in integration courses (beginners up to B1 according to GER):
VHS learning portal:
- Target levels A1, A2 and B1 (and B2 for professional language courses)
- In 19 languages
- Aligned with the framework curriculum for integration courses
- With literacy component (“ABC German course”)
– Free online tutors
- Available via web browser and, only A1, as a smartphone app (Android & iOS)
- Approved as a course-supporting integration course textbook
Deutsche Welle Nico’s path:
- Target levels A1, A2, B1
- Learning with Telenovela
- Available in six languages (English, Arabic, Russian, Persian, Spanish and Portuguese)
- Available as a smartphone app (Android) and via web browser
Goethe-Institut German trainer:
- Target level A1
- Available as smartphone app (Android, iOS)
For participants in professional language courses (above/from B1 according to GER):
VHS learning portal:
- Target level B2
- Available as a smartphone app (Android, iOS) and via web browsing
For nursing staff (from B1 according to GER) – “One day German in nursing”:
- Aspire to or exercise learning game for the nursing professions and want to improve their German language skills in relation to the activity
- Available as a smartphone app (Android, iOS) and via web browser
Cooperations / Certifications
Federal Office for Migration and Refugees
The Federal Office for Migration and Refugees coordinates the promotion of integration and German courses in Germany.
State network for further training advice in Baden-Württemberg
Are you interested in free, independent training advice in your area? Then you are right with us. We are the advice center of the LNWBB. Contact us, our staff will be happy to advise you!
AZAV educational institutions
AZAV stands for "Accreditation and Licensing Ordinance for Employment Promotion" and is a seal of quality in the field of further education.